Email marketing application Sendy is now available with latest version v2.0.7 and with this version of application, it has following new updates:
Updated CKEditor to the latest 4.5.7
- Yes, the WYSIWYG Sendy email editor has been fixed and updated to latest version 4.5.7. There was minor issue with the email editor in previous version release. The editor was not working on some of the web browsers whose language was setup in other language than English. Now all the issue has been fixed.
Fixed ‘Outgoing connections blocked’ error for Google Cloud users
- There were some issue with the users who hosted their Sendy instance on Google Cloud servers, now this has been fixed.
PS: EasySendy donot use Google Cloud Server, so, it never had any issue related to hosting.
Added CSS to force tracking image to load as 1 x 1 pixel
- This is another fix which has been done inorder to fix the image loading of 1 x 1 pixel, this was the issue due to which email opens tracking was impacted in case of few mailboxes.
Fixed a slight glitch with the API where ‘You’re already subscribed.’ message doesn’t return when it’s true.
- Another issue with API, which has been fixed and now your application will run smoothly.
Changed SMTP server timeout to 300 secs in phpmailer
- This is another fix which has been done in phpmailer, where timeout has been increased to 300 seconds which in previous version was 180 seconds.
Incase you are subscriber of EasySendy Sendy Hosting plans, you can ask our support to upgrade your Sendy version to latest one. For this you can write email to email@example.com and our team will help you forward.